Xbox 360 is too cool for school!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I've only played demos so far, but holy crap is it good!
I played the Fight Night Round 3 demo and nearly crapped myself. The detail is super!
I can't wait to try out the NBA games and all the rest :D

I guess thats one good thing about working 50+ hrs a week, more money to spend on fun stuff :)))))))

My basketball team just won the grand final the other night, we got a trophy and everything. But now it looks like everyone is going off to do other things and only a few of our players are left. So I'm going to have to recruit a few new players so we have enough to continue on.

A new team and a new start. I've decided to change the name of the team to The Team With Joy In Their Hearts.
I can just imagine other teams asking who they're playing this week and having to hear back in reply 'The team with joy in their hearts' and then they end up losing by 40pts LOL

I'm going to try and recruit my friend Sam, and also a few guys I went to highschool with Adam and Jesse.

Wish me luck, friends! :D