My new target: Chris Kaman :D

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hello, friends!

If you don't know who NBA player Chris Kaman is, feast your eyes on these beautiful pics right here:







Have you ever seen a more spectacular hairstyle than that for a basketballer??
Well, I've decided he will be my next photoshop victim :D
And I spent most of today in front of the computer making pics, here's some of what I came up with...

Chris Kaman as Guile from Streetfighter:


Kaman as a Super Saiyan from Dragonballz (animated... BONUS!)


And, Chris Kaman with his prom date (Sam Cassell's sister?)


There are just a few of the pics that I made, so far there's about 10 or so, and planning a whole new batch as well. If you want to check out the rest or have any ideas of pics I could make using Kaman's ugly mug please post them in here:

http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=7541

Thank you, friends.. :)