I'm Baaaaa-aaaaaaaack!!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hello World!

It's been a while.. but I decided to dust this thing off and give it another try ^_^

Photobucket
^^ Thumbboy is back in all his photoshopping goodness ^^

Anyway so what's new since I left this blog undefended to get spammed senseless? =P
Well, I got a puppy with my wife who's now about 2.5 yrs old (the dog is 2.5yo not the wife.. don't be sick) bought an apartment, recovered from microfracture surgery on the knee and returned to the basketball court (probably will never dunk again but it's still great to be injury free for a couple years now).

What else.. nothing much really just loving life, loving sport and things are going really well!

So.. what can you expect from this blog?

hmmm.. Super fun times with Thumbboy thats what! :D

So if you're looking for some laughs check back often, and feel free to leave some comments.. just not too many 50" vertical leap programs or penis enlargment spams hahah

I'll end this with a pic I recently posted on the forums ;)

The Delontinator!
Photobucket