AFL family pics :D :D :D :D :D

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Now, I'll admit I'm not a huge AFL footy fan, but these guys pull the skitzest faces of all!
A few of my forum buddies are into AFL and asked me to do some pics for them so I made a whole thread of AFL family portraits :)

Check em out if you need a good laugh. Even if you don't know the players there's some funny lookin heads amongst them!

Here's where I posted up the whole lot:
http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=9709

And here's some of my favourites so far:

Sam Newman:


James Hird:


Fraser Gehrig:


Chad Cornes:


Eddie McGuire:


Well anyways thats what I've been keeping myself occupied with other than causing mishief in the deli and in the lab :D

Anyone got anymore restaurants for me to add to the list yet?
man I love you people that view my blogs, even though you don't talk to me I can feel the joy in your hearts.
Thank you all for being my FRIENDS! :D