World Cup Tipping Comp!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey guys check this out, the forum where I talk shit about basketball and post my photoshopped nba pics is holding a soccer tipping competition with $2500US prizemoney.

I'm going to have a crack at it, I'd love to win the $1000 first prize and put that money towards a PS3 *drool*
If anyone reads this and enters the comp and wins the big bucks please send me a box of chocolates or somethin.. :P

Here's the link to the comp if you want to have a go:

http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=8315

Brazil is the only team I know the names of the players really.. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc.
I asked a friend of mine who's going to win and he said Brazil so I guess I'll go with that too hehehe

The Aussie team finally made it in, so the world cup is going to be huge over here. The media will probably give it a lot of coverage for the next few weeks.

Honestly, I think the Aussies don't have much chance of winning it. I heard someone put a $20,000 bet online for Australia to win it. Might as well throw that money in the bin :P

If it wins they get something crazy back like half a million or something but it'll never happen unless all the other teams have a plane crash and then their b-teams have a plane crash as well..

Harry Kewell looks like a prick to me when I see him on tv. Don't know if he really is or not, maybe some soccer fans out there would know. he just looks like a douche to me *shrug*

Anyway.. Go Australia! :D