My pics are famous! :))))))

Friday, July 14, 2006

I still can't believe it really.
Yesterday was a huge day for my beloved family portraits. They made it into Melbourne's MX newspaper with a huge double page spread of the pictures.
And then, later at night they were also shown on The AFL footy show with the host Sam Newman laughing at them too! :)
And if that wasn't enough, the pics made it into the Herald Sun newspaper today with a big full page of various AFL family portrait images :o)

If anyone's interested in seeing them here's some scans some of my mates in Melbourne did for me :)

The MX newspaper spread:




(they put the link to my blog site as well! wooooot) :)

and the Herald Sun paper here too:


So to celebrate I've made a bunch of new pics.. here's a couple of my favourite ones from the new lot:

The Trevor Marmalade family:



And the Akermanis family portrait:



Thanks to everyone for the complements and kind words I've been receiving on the pics!
If you made it to my site based on the newspaper or tv show thing please drop me a line in the comments section or somethin it would be cool to hear from you! :)
-THUMBBOY