I'm quitting pokies!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm quitting pokies!
far out, today they gave me the shits to the maxxxxxxxxxxx
I was playing this dumbass machine and it wouldn't give me the feature AT ALL!
I kept feeding notes into the dirty bastard and it wouldn't come up.. I won $400+ the other day but this machine today really rubbed me the wrong way. I am quitting!!!!!!!!! :))))

I saw this other dude today too, he got 5 trains on the link in the middle line and came up with mostly 8's and 9's he only got the 'minor' jackpot!
I would have thought 5 trains you're a shoe-in to get amajor jackpot (which was up to $6K+) or at least the 2nd top prize which was around $600. If I was that guy I'd be spewing, seriously..

A few days earlier I saw someone playing the pyramids machine on $2 hits and on the feature he got 5 PYRAMIDS! paid out HARD!
He got $2400 for that alone, so I'm guessing he'd have gotten close to 3 grand on the spins all together.



Anyway, I'm done with all this crap. While I'm still in front after my big few wins I'm going to call it a day, no more pokies! :D