Thumbboy Photoshops Thumbboy

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Yeah.. I got bored recently and decided to photoshop myself for a change hahah.. =Þ
so for anyone wondering what I look like, this is my face, photoshopped onto a bunch of pics lol


Thumbboy as Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)

Photobucket

Thumbboy as Peter Griffin (Family Guy)

Photobucket


Thumbboy as Shrek

Photobucket


Thumbboy as Keanu Reeves (Speed)


Photobucket


Thumbboy as the big dude from Lost

Photobucket


Thumbboy as Casey Tatum (Tim & Eric Awesome Show)

Photobucket


Thumbboy as Steadman with Oprah

Photobucket


Thumbboy getting KTFO in the UFC

Photobucket


Thumbboy as Homer Simpson

Photobucket


Thumbboy as Jake Sully (Avatar)

Photobucket

Believe it or not - All of the above pictures were made using the same photo of my face.. the power of photoshop =D

Photobucket